In these days most of our smartphones already include helpful features just like the ability to take a screenshot. Using a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 540 x 960px, the ZTE v967s from ZTE assures to record top quality pictures of the best instant of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Twitter , Skype, Instagram,… or for one email, the method of making screenshot on the ZTE v967s using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is definitely very fast. Actually, you have the option among two general techniques. The first one utilize the fundamental applications of your ZTE v967s. The second solution will have you implement a third-party software, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your ZTE v967s. Let’s experience the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your ZTE v967s
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing ZTE v967s simply made a screenshoot of the display
However, if your ZTE v967s lack home button, the method is the following:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The ZTE v967s simply grabbed an excellent screenshot that you can share by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your ZTE v967s until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Check out the screen you expect to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your ZTE v967s by using third party apps
In cases where you choose to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your ZTE v967s, it’s possible!! We picked for you one or two very good apps that you may install. No need to be root or some shady tricks. Set up these apps on your ZTE v967s and take screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your ZTE v967s to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on your ZTE v967s is incredibly more pain-free. Google made the decision to simplify the operation like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your ZTE v967s is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you can publish screenshots taken on your ZTE v967s.
Source: Screenshot Google