In these days most of our mobile phones include practical features just like the ability to take a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the ZTE V5 Pro from ZTE guarantees to take outstanding pictures of the best situation of your personal life.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Tik Tok, Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the task of making screenshot on your ZTE V5 Pro running Android 5.0 Lollipop is without question very fast. In reality, you have the choice among two standard methods. The first one requires the regular items of your ZTE V5 Pro. The second solution will make you use a third-party software, trusted, to make a screenshot on your ZTE V5 Pro. Let’s discover the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your ZTE V5 Pro
- Head over to the screen that you choose to record
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The ZTE V5 Pro easily realized a screenshoot of your screen
If your ZTE V5 Pro don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home button
- The ZTE V5 Pro just shot a fantastic screenshot that you are able share by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your ZTE V5 Pro until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Go to the display screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your ZTE V5 Pro using third party apps
In the casethat you want to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your ZTE V5 Pro, you can! We picked for you one or two really good apps that you can install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your ZTE V5 Pro and take screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your ZTE V5 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your ZTE V5 Pro is incredibly more pain-free. Google decided to ease the technique like this:
So now, the screenshot taken with your ZTE V5 Pro is saved on a particular folder.
Following that, you can actually share screenshots taken on your ZTE V5 Pro.
More ressources for the ZTE brand and ZTE V5 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google