In this modern time your cell phones include tremendous specifications like the ability to capture a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 4.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the ZTE V985 Grand Era from ZTE guarantees to record quality photos of the best occasion of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the method of taking screenshot on the ZTE V985 Grand Era working with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich is very simple. Actually, you have the option among two simple options. The first one uses the generic assets of your ZTE V985 Grand Era. The second technique will make you utilize a third-party application, trusted, to create a screenshot on your ZTE V985 Grand Era. Let’s see the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your ZTE V985 Grand Era
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your ZTE V985 Grand Era simply made a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your ZTE V985 Grand Era don’t have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home key
- The ZTE V985 Grand Era easily grabbed a great screenshot that you can publish by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the ZTE V985 Grand Era until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Look at the display screen you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your ZTE V985 Grand Era using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to make screenshoots with third party apps on your ZTE V985 Grand Era, you can! We chose for you a few effective apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy tricks. Download these apps on your ZTE V985 Grand Era and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to update your ZTE V985 Grand Era to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the ZTE V985 Grand Era is much more straight forward. Google chose to make easier the operation this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your ZTE V985 Grand Era is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, it is easy to publish screenshots taken with the ZTE V985 Grand Era.
More ressources for the ZTE brand and ZTE V985 Grand Era model
Source: Screenshot Google