Right now a lot of our mobile phones already include tremendous functionalities as the capability to take a screenshot. Using a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the ZTE V5S Max from ZTE offers to record quality images of the best instant of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one email, the method of shooting screenshot on your ZTE V5S Max running Android 4.4 KitKat is just very convenient. In reality, you have the option between two standard options. The first one takes advantage of the basic options of your ZTE V5S Max. The second method will make you employ a third-party application, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your ZTE V5S Max. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your ZTE V5S Max
- Head over to the screen that you choose to capture
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing ZTE V5S Max simply realized a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your ZTE V5S Max lack home button, the procedure is the following:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home button
- Your ZTE V5S Max just took a fantastic screenshot that you are able show by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the ZTE V5S Max right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Go to the display you choose to to record, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your ZTE V5S Max using third party apps
In cases where you prefer to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your ZTE V5S Max, you can! We chose for you some top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some shady tricks. Add these apps on your ZTE V5S Max and make screenshots!
Extra: If you can upgrade your ZTE V5S Max to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the ZTE V5S Max is incredibly more smooth. Google decided to simplify the operation in this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your ZTE V5S Max is saved on a particular folder.
After that, it is easy to publish screenshots realized with the ZTE V5S Max.
More ressources for the ZTE brand and ZTE V5S Max model
Source: Screenshot Google