In these days many of our mobile phones come with convenient characteristics just like the ability to capture a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 from Xiaomi offers to take outstanding photos of the best occasion of your personal life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Reddit, Instagram,… or for one email, the procedure of shooting screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 running Android 6.0 Marshmallow is truly simple. In fact, you have the option between two simple solutions. The first one utilize the fundamental items of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. The second solution is going to have you employ a third-party software, reliable, to create a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Look at the screen that you want to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 actually made a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 do not have home button, the method is the following:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 simply shot a perfect screenshot that you can send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 right until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Check out the display screen you desire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 with third party apps
In the event that you prefer to make screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of effective apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and make screenshots!
Extra: In the event that you are able to update your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 has become way more smooth. Google made the decision to make easier the operation in this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, you are able to publish screenshots taken on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português