In this modern time our favorite cell phones come with helpful functionalities as the option to print a screenshot. Using a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X from Xiaomi promises to shoot top quality pictures of the best instant of your life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one email, the task of taking screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X working with Android 7.0 Nougat is certainly truly simple. Actually, you have the choice between two basic ways. The first one make use of the regular tools of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. The second option will make you utilize a third-party software, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X. Let’s see the first method
The best way to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X
- Head over to the screen that you expect to record
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X easily took a screenshoot of the display
If your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X easily did a wonderful screenshot that you are able publish by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head over to the display you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, it’s possible!! We picked for you some effective apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X and take screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is going to be way more smooth. Google agreed to shorten the operation like this:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X is saved on a distinctive folder.
After that, you can actually publish screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português