Nowadays most of our cell phones integrate helpful functionalities as the option to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi Note from Xiaomi offers to take excellent images of the best moment of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the task of capturing screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note running Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely extremely simple. The truth is, you have the option among two basic ways. The first one requires the basic tools of your Xiaomi Redmi Note. The second process will make you implement a third-party software, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note. Let’s check the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note
- Go to the screen that you expect to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note easily realized a screenshoot of the screen
If your Xiaomi Redmi Note lack home button, the method is the following:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note simply did a wonderful screenshot that you are able share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi Note right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Look at the display screen you wish to record, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note by using third party apps
In cases where you want to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two top notch apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some questionable tricks. Add these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note and make screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi Note to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note is considerably more straight forward. Google made the decision to simplify the operation this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Note is saved on a particular folder.
After that, you can publish screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Redmi Note.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Note model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português