In this modern time a lot of our mobile phones integrate helpful characteristics like the ability to print a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 4.8″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo from Samsung guarantees to take outstanding images of the best situation of your existence.
For a screenshot of famous apps like Twitter , Facebook, Discord,… or for one email, the process of capturing screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is without question truly fast. Believe it or not, you have the option among two standard methods. The first one takes advantage of the regular items of your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo. The second solution will have you employ a third-party apps, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo. Let’s discover the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo
- Look at the screen that you choose to capture
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo easily realized a screenshoot of your screen
If your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo do not have home button, the approach is the following:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home button
- The Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo just grabbed a perfect screenshot that you are able send by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Go to the display you expect to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo by using third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo, you can! We picked for you some top notch apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo and take screenshots!
Special: If you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo is going to be considerably more simplistic. Google made the decision to make easier the method like this:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo is saved on a distinctive folder.
From there, you will be able to publish screenshots realized on your Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo model
Source: Screenshot Google