Right now our favorite smartphones feature great characteristics just like the capability to take a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 from Samsung guarantees to snap top quality images of the best occasion of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps like Twitter , Skype, Instagram,… or for one text message, the technique of making screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 working with Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely incredibly convenient. The truth is, you have the choice between two standard options. The first one requires the regular applications of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505. The second technique is going to have you utilize a third-party software, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505. Let’s check the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505
- Go to the screen that you’d like to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 simply took a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 do not have home button, the method is as below:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home key
- The Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 simply grabbed a perfect screenshot that you can send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Go to the display screen you expect to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 with third party apps
If for some reason you want to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two effective apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 and make screenshots!
Special: In the case that you are able to update your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 has become much more smooth. Google decided to shorten the procedure in this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 is saved on a distinct folder.
From there, it is easy to share screenshots taken with the Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 model
Source: Screenshot Google