Nowadays your mobile phones already include great characteristics like the option to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display size of 4″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini from Samsung promises to seize outstanding images of the best situation of your existence.
For a screenshot of trendy apps such as WhatsApp, Skype, Discord,… or for one text message, the method of making screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is definitely very convenient. In fact, you have the option among two standard ways. The first one works with the basic assets of your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. The second option is going to make you use a third-party application, accredited, to make a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini
- Go to the screen that you choose to record
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy S3 mini just realized a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini do not have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home button
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini just did an excellent screenshot that you are able publish by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini right until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Go to the screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini by using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini, you can! We picked for you a few very good apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Set up these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini and take screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you are able to update your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S3 mini has become way more pain-free. Google chose to ease the process like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini is saved on a particular folder.
Following that, you will be able to share screenshots realized on your Samsung Galaxy S3 mini.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S3 mini model
Source: Screenshot Google