In these modern times many of our cell phones integrate tremendous features such as the ability to take a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Vibe X2 from Lenovo offers to snap outstanding pictures of the best situation of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Instagram,… or for one email, the procedure of taking screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe X2 running Android 4.4 KitKat is certainly truly convenient. In reality, you have the choice among two simple ways. The first one requires the basic tools of your Lenovo Vibe X2. The second process will have you use a third-party application, accredited, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe X2. Let’s find out the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X2
- Head to the screen that you expect to capture
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Lenovo Vibe X2 actually realized a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your Lenovo Vibe X2 don’t have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo Vibe X2 easily grabbed a fantastic screenshot that you can show by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Lenovo Vibe X2 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Check out the display screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X2 by using third party apps
In the event that you want to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe X2, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two top notch apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some shady manipulation. Download these apps on your Lenovo Vibe X2 and make screenshots!
Special: In the event that you can update your Lenovo Vibe X2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe X2 is going to be considerably more easy. Google decided to make easier the procedure in this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe X2 is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, you can publish screenshots taken with the Lenovo Vibe X2.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe X2 model
Source: Screenshot Google