In these days our favorite mobile phones include practical functionalities as the option to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.3″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro from Lenovo promises to record outstanding photos of the best occasion of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Snapchat, Wechat , Discord,… or for one email, the process of making screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro running Android 4.4 KitKat is going to be truly simple. In reality, you have the option among two standard solutions. The first one requires the generic items of your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro. The second technique will make you employ a third-party application, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro
- Head to the screen that you choose to record
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro simply realized a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro don’t have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Hold together the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro just did a superb screenshot that you are able send by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head to the display you desire to record, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro by using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to make screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro, you can! We selected for you some really good apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Set up these apps on your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro and make screenshots!
Bonus: If you can upgrade your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro has become much more straight forward. Google agreed to simplify the technique this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, it is easy to publish screenshots realized with the Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe X2 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google