In this modern time many of our smartphones integrate useful characteristics like the option to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Vibe P2 from Lenovo offers to record excellent photos of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps such as Snapchat, Viber, Discord,… or for one email, the task of making screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe P2 using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is without question truly simple. In fact, you have the choice among two universal ways. The first one takes advantage of the basic equipment of your Lenovo Vibe P2. The second process is going to make you use a third-party software, reliable, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe P2. Let’s see the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe P2
- Go to the screen that you expect to record
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo Vibe P2 easily realized a screenshoot of the screen
If your Lenovo Vibe P2 do not have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home key
- Your Lenovo Vibe P2 easily did a superb screenshot that you can share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo Vibe P2 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Check out the display screen you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe P2 with third party apps
If perhaps you choose to make screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe P2, you can! We picked for you some effective apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Download these apps on your Lenovo Vibe P2 and make screenshots!
Special: In the case that you are able to upgrade your Lenovo Vibe P2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe P2 has become considerably more smooth. Google chose to simplify the operation in this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe P2 is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, it is easy to publish screenshots taken with the Lenovo Vibe P2.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe P2 model
Source: Screenshot Google