In these days our favorite cell phones integrate convenient features like the option to print a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Zuk Edge from Zuk assures to shoot outstanding pictures of the best instant of your existence.
For a screenshot of popular apps like Tik Tok, Viber, Discord,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on the Zuk Edge running Android 7.0 Nougat is truly convenient. Actually, you have the choice among two general solutions. The first one make use of the basic applications of your Zuk Edge. The second method will have you employ a third-party apps, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Zuk Edge. Let’s see the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your Zuk Edge
- Look at the screen that you want to capture
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Zuk Edge just made a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Zuk Edge lack home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- Your Zuk Edge just did a perfect screenshot that you can share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Zuk Edge until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Zuk Edge with third party apps
If for some reason you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Zuk Edge, you can! We chose for you some effective apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Download these apps on your Zuk Edge and capture screenshots!
Bonus: If you can update your Zuk Edge to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the Zuk Edge is going to be way more easy. Google decided to make easier the method like this:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Zuk Edge is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, it is easy to share screenshots taken with the Zuk Edge.
Source: Screenshot Google