In these modern times most of our smartphones already include tremendous functionalities as the option to take a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi Y1 from Xiaomi assures to record outstanding images of the best instant of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Skype, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 running Android 7.0 Nougat is definitely incredibly fast. Believe it or not, you have the option between two general methods. The first one make use of the fundamental assets of your Xiaomi Redmi Y1. The second solution will make you implement a third-party apps, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Y1. Let’s check the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Y1
- Head over to the screen that you’d like to record
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi Y1 just took a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 do not have home button, the method is as below:
- Hold together the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 simply did an excellent screenshot that you are able show by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head over to the screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 with third party apps
If perhaps you choose to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Y1, you can! We picked for you one or two very good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Install these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 and take screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you can update your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 has become incredibly more smooth. Google agreed to simplify the operation like that:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is saved on a particular folder.
Following that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized on your Xiaomi Redmi Y1.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Y1 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português