Right now your cell phones include convenient specifications such as the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits from Xiaomi guarantees to record high quality pictures of the best occasion of your life.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one email, the method of making screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits using Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely extremely simple. In fact, you have the option among two simple techniques. The first one requires the basic items of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits. The second method will have you employ a third-party software, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits. Let’s see the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits
- Look at the screen that you choose to record
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits actually realized a screenshoot of the display
If your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits do not possess home button, the method is the following:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home key
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits just grabbed a wonderful screenshot that you can share by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits right until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you choose to to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits by using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two top notch apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Use these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits and take screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you can upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits has become considerably more convenient. Google decided to shorten the procedure this way:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you can actually share screenshots taken on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Note 64Bits model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português