Recently our cell phones come with convenient characteristics as the ability to capture a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G from Xiaomi assures to shoot excellent pictures of the best occasion of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps like Twitter , Viber, Linkedin,… or for one email, the process of capturing screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G working with Android 4.4 KitKat is definitely extremely simple. In reality, you have the option between two universal techniques. The first one make use of the basic applications of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. The second solution will have you use a third-party software, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G. Let’s see the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G easily realized a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G don’t have home button, the process is the following:
- Squeeze simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G simply grabbed a fantastic screenshot that you are able share by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Go to the screen you wish to record, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G with third party apps
In cases where you prefer to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G, it’s possible!! We picked for you some top notch apps that you should install. No need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G and capture screenshots!
Special: If you are able to upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is incredibly more smooth. Google chose to make easier the procedure like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G is kept on a particular folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots realized on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português