Nowadays many of our cell phones already include great functionalities such as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A from Xiaomi promises to record top quality photos of the best situation of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps such as Snapchat, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the process of shooting screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A running Android 7.0 Nougat is without question truly simple. In fact, you have the choice among two common options. The first one works with the fundamental items of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. The second technique will have you use a third-party apps, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A. Let’s find out the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A
- Head to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A simply realized a screenshoot of your screen
If your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A do not possess home button, the method is the following:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A simply shot an excellent screenshot that you are able send by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head to the display you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A with third party apps
If perhaps you want to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A, it’s possible!! We picked for you some very good apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you are able to upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A has become much more smooth. Google made the decision to shorten the procedure like that:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A is kept on a distinct folder.
After that, you are able to publish screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português