In this modern time our cell phones have practical characteristics as the capability to take a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi 4X from Xiaomi assures to capture high quality images of the best situation of your life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like WhatsApp, Wechat , Discord,… or for one email, the technique of capturing screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X working with Android 7.0 Nougat is extremely simple. In fact, you have the choice among two basic techniques. The first one utilize the regular assets of your Xiaomi Redmi 4X. The second solution is going to make you employ a third-party apps, trusted, to make a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X. Let’s experience the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4X easily took a screenshoot of your display
However, if your Xiaomi Redmi 4X don’t have home button, the method is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4X easily made an excellent screenshot that you can show by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi 4X until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Check out the display you desire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 4X by using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X, you can! We picked for you some very good apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Add these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi 4X to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X has become much more straight forward. Google chose to make easier the operation like this:
Now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi 4X is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, it is easy to share screenshots taken on your Xiaomi Redmi 4X.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi 4X model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português