Right now our favorite cell phones integrate convenient functionalities as the ability to take a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi Redmi 4 from Xiaomi assures to capture excellent images of the best moment of your personal life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Twitter , Wechat , Tinder ,… or for one email, the procedure of capturing screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is certainly extremely convenient. In fact, you have the choice among two basic ways. The first one utilize the basic tools of your Xiaomi Redmi 4. The second solution is going to make you employ a third-party software, accredited, to create a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 4
- Head over to the screen that you choose to record
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi 4 just made a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Xiaomi Redmi 4 don’t have home button, the method is as below:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 4 easily grabbed an excellent screenshot that you can share by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi 4 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Look at the screen you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 4, you can! We selected for you a few very good apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Use these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 and capture screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can update your Xiaomi Redmi 4 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi 4 is way more easy. Google made the decision to make easier the operation like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi 4 is kept on a distinct folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots taken with the Xiaomi Redmi 4.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi 4 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português