Right now a lot of our mobile phones integrate convenient features as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5.15″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Mi6 from Xiaomi guarantees to take excellent photos of the best moment of your life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Reddit, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi6 using Android 8.0 Oreo is without question incredibly fast. In reality, you have the option between two universal ways. The first one takes advantage of the generic tools of your Xiaomi Mi6. The second solution will make you implement a third-party application, trusted, to create a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi6. Let’s find out the first method
The best way to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi6
- Head over to the screen that you want to capture
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- The Xiaomi Mi6 actually made a screenshoot of your screen
If your Xiaomi Mi6 do not possess home button, the process is the following:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi Mi6 easily took a superb screenshot that you are able share by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Mi6 right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Look at the display you expect to record, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi6 by using third party apps
In cases where you want to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Xiaomi Mi6, it’s possible!! We chose for you a couple of really good apps that you should install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Use these apps on your Xiaomi Mi6 and take screenshots!
Special: In the event that you are able to upgrade your Xiaomi Mi6 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi6 is going to be much more pain-free. Google chose to make easier the process like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Mi6 is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you will be able to share screenshots taken on your Xiaomi Mi6.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Mi6 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português