Right now a lot of our mobile phones have useful specifications as the capability to take a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Mi5x from Xiaomi offers to capture quality pictures of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Snapchat, Viber, Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi5x working with Android 7.0 Nougat is definitely incredibly simple. In reality, you have the choice between two standard techniques. The first one takes advantage of the fundamental tools of your Xiaomi Mi5x. The second process is going to have you use a third-party software, trusted, to make a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi5x. Let’s see the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi5x
- Head to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Xiaomi Mi5x easily made a screenshoot of your screen
In the case that your Xiaomi Mi5x don’t have home button, the approach is the following:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Mi5x easily did an excellent screenshot that you can show by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Mi5x right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head to the screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi5x with third party apps
In cases where you want to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Xiaomi Mi5x, you can! We chose for you a couple of effective apps that you’re able to install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Add these apps on your Xiaomi Mi5x and capture screenshots!
Extra: If you are able to update your Xiaomi Mi5x to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi5x has become much more straight forward. Google made the decision to ease the process like that:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Mi5x is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots realized on your Xiaomi Mi5x.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Mi5x model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português