Nowadays our favorite smartphones feature helpful characteristics such as the ability to capture a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.7″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Mi5s Plus from Xiaomi offers to capture top quality pictures of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as WhatsApp, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the method of making screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus using Android 7.0 Nougat is certainly incredibly fast. Actually, you have the option between two standard ways. The first one works with the basic items of your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus. The second technique will make you employ a third-party application, trustworthy, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus
- Go to the screen that you expect to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus actually took a screenshoot of your screen
In the event that your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus don’t have home button, the process is as below:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- The Xiaomi Mi5s Plus just grabbed a perfect screenshot that you can share by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Mi5s Plus right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Check out the display screen you desire to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus using third party apps
In cases where you choose to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus, you can! We picked for you one or two top notch apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Download these apps on your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you can update your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the Xiaomi Mi5s Plus is way more easy. Google agreed to make easier the method like this:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus is kept on a distinct folder.
After that, you will be able to publish screenshots realized on your Xiaomi Mi5s Plus.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Mi5s Plus model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português