In this modern time a lot of our smartphones integrate great functionalities just like the ability to take a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the Xiaomi Black Shark from Xiaomi guarantees to record outstanding images of the best occasion of your personal life.
For a screenshot of famous apps such as Twitter , Skype, Linkedin,… or for one text message, the task of capturing screenshot on the Xiaomi Black Shark using Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely incredibly simple. The truth is, you have the option among two common techniques. The first one takes advantage of the fundamental options of your Xiaomi Black Shark. The second process will make you implement a third-party application, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi Black Shark. Let’s find out the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Black Shark
- Head to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Xiaomi Black Shark simply realized a screenshoot of the display
If your Xiaomi Black Shark don’t have home button, the process is as below:
- Press in unison the Power and Home button
- Your Xiaomi Black Shark easily shot a great screenshot that you can show by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi Black Shark until you find out a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Look at the screen you expect to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Black Shark using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to make screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Black Shark, it’s possible!! We selected for you a few really good apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some questionable tricks. Add these apps on your Xiaomi Black Shark and make screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to update your Xiaomi Black Shark to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on the Xiaomi Black Shark is incredibly more easy. Google chose to ease the process this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Black Shark is kept on a distinct folder.
Following that, you can share screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Black Shark.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Black Shark model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português