In these days our cell phones already include tremendous specifications as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Using a screen size of 4.7″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Xiaomi HongMi 1s from Xiaomi guarantees to record excellent photos of the best occasion of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps such as Tik Tok, Wechat , Instagram,… or for one email, the method of shooting screenshot on your Xiaomi HongMi 1s using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is definitely truly simple. In fact, you have the choice among two basic solutions. The first one takes advantage of the basic tools of your Xiaomi HongMi 1s. The second solution will have you utilize a third-party apps, accredited, to create a screenshot on your Xiaomi HongMi 1s. Let’s discover the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi HongMi 1s
- Look at the screen that you’d like to capture
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Xiaomi HongMi 1s simply made a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your Xiaomi HongMi 1s lack home button, the procedure is as below:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi HongMi 1s easily grabbed a superb screenshot that you can send by email or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi HongMi 1s until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Go to the screen you expect to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi HongMi 1s with third party apps
In cases where you want to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi HongMi 1s, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of top notch apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Install these apps on your Xiaomi HongMi 1s and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to update your Xiaomi HongMi 1s to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the Xiaomi HongMi 1s is going to be considerably more convenient. Google decided to shorten the procedure like this:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi HongMi 1s is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you will be able to share screenshots taken on your Xiaomi HongMi 1s.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi HongMi 1s model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português