Nowadays our smartphones have useful specifications just like the option to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display size of 4″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 from Samsung offers to seize top quality pictures of the best moment of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Facebook, Discord,… or for one email, the technique of shooting screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is incredibly convenient. The truth is, you have the choice between two common techniques. The first one utilize the regular applications of your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2. The second solution is going to make you utilize a third-party software, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2. Let’s see the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2
- Go to the screen that you’d like to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 easily made a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 lack home button, the process is as below:
- Press together the Power and Home button
- Your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 simply grabbed a wonderful screenshot that you can share by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head over to the display you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 by using third party apps
In cases where you want to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2, it’s possible!! We picked for you a couple of top notch apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy tricks. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you are able to upgrade your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 is much more smooth. Google decided to shorten the technique this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 is saved on a special folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots realized with the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy Xcover 2 model
Source: Screenshot Google