In this modern time a lot of our smartphones feature tremendous specifications just like the capability to take a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5.8″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2960px, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active from Samsung promises to capture outstanding images of the best instant of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one email, the task of taking screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active working with Android 7.0 Nougat is going to be very simple. The truth is, you have the option among two universal methods. The first one works with the basic options of your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. The second process will have you employ a third-party apps, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active. Let’s find out the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Look at the screen that you’d like to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Samsung Galaxy S8 Active actually realized a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active lack home button, the method is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home button
- Your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active easily took an ideal screenshot that you can send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Head to the display screen you wish to record, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active by using third party apps
In the event that you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active, it’s possible!! We chose for you some top notch apps that you should install. No need to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Download these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active and capture screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active has become incredibly more straight forward. Google decided to ease the method in this way:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S8 Active is kept on a special folder.
After that, you will be able to share screenshots taken with the Samsung Galaxy S8 Active.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S8 Active model
Source: Screenshot Google