Recently your cell phones come with practical features like the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a display screen size of 5.7″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ from Samsung promises to seize high quality images of the best instant of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one email, the method of taking screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ running Android 6.0 Marshmallow is certainly very simple. The truth is, you have the option among two common solutions. The first one uses the fundamental options of your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+. The second method is going to have you use a third-party application, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+. Let’s find out the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ just realized a screenshoot of the screen
If your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ don’t have home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home key
- Your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ simply shot a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Go to the display you desire to record, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ with third party apps
If for some reason you choose to make screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+, it’s possible!! We picked for you a few effective apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Set up these apps on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ and make screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you can update your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ is going to be incredibly more pain-free. Google made the decision to make easier the method like this:
So now, the screenshot taken with your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ is kept on a particular folder.
Following that, you can publish screenshots realized with the Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+.
More ressources for the Samsung brand and Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ model
Source: Screenshot Google