Right now your smartphones include helpful features like the capability to print a screenshot. With a display screen size of 4.7″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the LG Optimus L9 II from LG promises to record high quality photos of the best occasion of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of trendy apps like Twitter , Viber, Instagram,… or for one email, the task of shooting screenshot on the LG Optimus L9 II using Android 4.4 KitKat is truly simple. Believe it or not, you have the choice between two basic ways. The first one utilize the fundamental items of your LG Optimus L9 II. The second method is going to have you employ a third-party apps, trustworthy, to create a screenshot on your LG Optimus L9 II. Let’s see the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L9 II
- Look at the screen that you choose to capture
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- The LG Optimus L9 II easily made a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your LG Optimus L9 II lack home button, the method is the following:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home button
- Your LG Optimus L9 II simply did a perfect screenshot that you can share by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your LG Optimus L9 II until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Go to the screen you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
If you are the owner of an LG smartphone, like the LG Optimus L9 II the POWER key can be located on the rear side of the phone. In this case, press POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L9 II using third party apps
If for some reason you prefer to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your LG Optimus L9 II, it’s possible!! We chose for you a couple of effective apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some shady manipulation. Use these apps on your LG Optimus L9 II and capture screenshots!
Special: Assuming that you are able to update your LG Optimus L9 II to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on your LG Optimus L9 II has become incredibly more simplistic. Google agreed to make easier the method in this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L9 II is kept on a particular folder.
From there, you can actually share screenshots realized on your LG Optimus L9 II.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L9 II model
Source: Screenshot Google