Nowadays our favorite mobile phones come with useful specifications just like the option to print a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 4″ and a resolution of 480 x 800px, the LG Optimus L5 II Dual from LG offers to capture outstanding photos of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of popular apps like Twitter , Reddit, Discord,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on the LG Optimus L5 II Dual using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is without question truly convenient. In reality, you have the choice between two basic techniques. The first one requires the regular applications of your LG Optimus L5 II Dual. The second option is going to have you use a third-party apps, reliable, to make a screenshot on your LG Optimus L5 II Dual. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your LG Optimus L5 II Dual
- Go to the screen that you’d like to capture
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your LG Optimus L5 II Dual easily made a screenshoot of the display
In the event that your LG Optimus L5 II Dual do not have home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home button
- The LG Optimus L5 II Dual just grabbed a superb screenshot that you can share by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your LG Optimus L5 II Dual until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Check out the display screen you wish to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
If you are the possessor of an LG smartphone, such as the LG Optimus L5 II Dual the POWER switch is placed on the back of the phone. In this case, push POWER and VOLUME DOWN.
How to take a screenshot of your LG Optimus L5 II Dual by using third party apps
If perhaps you want to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your LG Optimus L5 II Dual, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two very good apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your LG Optimus L5 II Dual and make screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you can upgrade your LG Optimus L5 II Dual to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your LG Optimus L5 II Dual is going to be much more simplistic. Google agreed to make easier the process like this:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your LG Optimus L5 II Dual is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, you can share screenshots taken with the LG Optimus L5 II Dual.
More ressources for the LG brand and LG Optimus L5 II Dual model
Source: Screenshot Google