In these days your mobile phones have great characteristics such as the option to take a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 6.2″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2264px, the Lenovo Z5 from Lenovo guarantees to snap quality pictures of the best moment of your life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps such as Twitter , Wechat , Instagram,… or for one email, the method of shooting screenshot on your Lenovo Z5 running Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely very convenient. The truth is, you have the option among two basic techniques. The first one uses the basic tools of your Lenovo Z5. The second method is going to make you implement a third-party application, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your Lenovo Z5. Let’s see the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Z5
- Go to the screen that you expect to capture
- Hold synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- The Lenovo Z5 easily made a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your Lenovo Z5 do not possess home button, the approach is the following:
- Hold synchronously the Power and Home button
- Your Lenovo Z5 just made a great screenshot that you can show by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo Z5 right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Go to the display you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Z5 with third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo Z5, you can! We chose for you a couple of effective apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Use these apps on your Lenovo Z5 and capture screenshots!
Bonus: If you can update your Lenovo Z5 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Lenovo Z5 has become way more convenient. Google agreed to simplify the procedure like that:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Z5 is saved on a particular folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots taken on your Lenovo Z5.
Source: Screenshot Google