In this modern time our mobile phones include practical specifications such as the capability to take a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Vibe X3 from Lenovo promises to take top quality images of the best instant of your life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like WhatsApp, Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one email, the method of shooting screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe X3 working with Android 5.0 Lollipop is certainly extremely simple. Actually, you have the option between two standard solutions. The first one requires the generic tools of your Lenovo Vibe X3. The second technique is going to make you use a third-party application, reliable, to generate a screenshot on your Lenovo Vibe X3. Let’s experience the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X3
- Look at the screen that you choose to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- The Lenovo Vibe X3 simply realized a screenshoot of the screen
However, if your Lenovo Vibe X3 don’t have home button, the method is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo Vibe X3 easily did a superb screenshot that you are able send by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Lenovo Vibe X3 right until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Check out the screen you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Vibe X3 using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo Vibe X3, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two top notch apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some shady manipulation. Add these apps on your Lenovo Vibe X3 and capture screenshots!
Special: In the event that you can upgrade your Lenovo Vibe X3 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the Lenovo Vibe X3 is going to be considerably more straight forward. Google made the decision to ease the procedure this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Vibe X3 is kept on a special folder.
After that, you will be able to publish screenshots taken with the Lenovo Vibe X3.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Vibe X3 model
Source: Screenshot Google