Recently a lot of our cell phones integrate useful functionalities just like the capability to print a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo S850 from Lenovo promises to record quality pictures of the best moment of your existence.
For a screenshot of famous apps such as Tik Tok, Viber, Instagram,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on your Lenovo S850 working with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is truly convenient. In fact, you have the choice between two standard ways. The first one takes advantage of the basic assets of your Lenovo S850. The second solution is going to make you utilize a third-party software, trusted, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo S850. Let’s experience the first method
How to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo S850
- Head to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Lenovo S850 simply made a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your Lenovo S850 do not have home button, the process is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Lenovo S850 simply grabbed a great screenshot that you can publish by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Lenovo S850 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head to the display you desire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo S850 using third party apps
In the casethat you want to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo S850, it’s possible!! We picked for you one or two really good apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy manipulation. Add these apps on your Lenovo S850 and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you are able to update your Lenovo S850 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on your Lenovo S850 is going to be considerably more convenient. Google chose to shorten the operation like this:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo S850 is kept on a distinct folder.
After that, you can publish screenshots taken with the Lenovo S850.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo S850 model
Source: Screenshot Google