Nowadays a lot of our cell phones come with tremendous characteristics as the option to capture a screenshot. With a screen size of 5.3″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo S920 from Lenovo guarantees to record quality images of the best situation of your existence.
For a screenshot of trendy apps such as Tik Tok, Wechat , Tinder ,… or for one email, the method of capturing screenshot on the Lenovo S920 using Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is without question extremely fast. Actually, you have the option between two common solutions. The first one requires the basic options of your Lenovo S920. The second process will have you employ a third-party application, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your Lenovo S920. Let’s experience the first method
The right way to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo S920
- Head to the screen that you choose to capture
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo S920 just took a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your Lenovo S920 don’t have home button, the approach is as below:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo S920 easily did an excellent screenshot that you can share by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Lenovo S920 until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head over to the display screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo S920 by using third party apps
If for some reason you want to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo S920, it’s possible!! We picked for you some top notch apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your Lenovo S920 and capture screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can update your Lenovo S920 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of capturing a screenshot on the Lenovo S920 is way more straight forward. Google agreed to simplify the process like that:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo S920 is kept on a distinctive folder.
From there, you can publish screenshots realized with the Lenovo S920.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo S920 model
Source: Screenshot Google