In these modern times your mobile phones come with practical characteristics as the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a display size of 6.4″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo Phab 2 from Lenovo promises to snap top quality images of the best instant of your life.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps such as WhatsApp, Viber, Linkedin,… or for one email, the task of capturing screenshot on the Lenovo Phab 2 using Android 6.0 Marshmallow is certainly truly fast. In fact, you have the option between two common techniques. The first one utilize the fundamental assets of your Lenovo Phab 2. The second technique is going to make you utilize a third-party application, accredited, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo Phab 2. Let’s experience the first method
The best way to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Phab 2
- Head over to the screen that you expect to capture
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo Phab 2 actually realized a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Lenovo Phab 2 do not possess home button, the method is as below:
- Squeeze in unison the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo Phab 2 simply made a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by mail or SnapChat.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo Phab 2 until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Go to the screen you want to record, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Phab 2 with third party apps
If for some reason you want to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo Phab 2, it’s possible!! We selected for you a few really good apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Set up these apps on your Lenovo Phab 2 and take screenshots!
Special: In the case that you can update your Lenovo Phab 2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on the Lenovo Phab 2 is going to be way more easy. Google made the decision to ease the procedure like that:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Phab 2 is saved on a distinctive folder.
After that, it is easy to publish screenshots realized with the Lenovo Phab 2.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Phab 2 model
Source: Screenshot Google