In this modern time a lot of our cell phones include tremendous characteristics just like the ability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a screen size of 6.8″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the Lenovo Phab from Lenovo guarantees to snap quality images of the best instant of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps such as Snapchat, Facebook, Instagram,… or for one email, the technique of taking screenshot on your Lenovo Phab using Android 5.0 Lollipop is certainly incredibly convenient. Actually, you have the choice among two basic solutions. The first one utilize the basic items of your Lenovo Phab. The second process will have you employ a third-party application, trusted, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo Phab. Let’s discover the first method
The right way to make a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Phab
- Look at the screen that you choose to record
- Press together the Power and Volum Down key
- The Lenovo Phab easily took a screenshoot of your screen
If your Lenovo Phab lack home button, the process is the following:
- Press together the Power and Home key
- Your Lenovo Phab simply took a perfect screenshot that you can publish by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Lenovo Phab right until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Head to the display you aspire to record, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder called Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Phab using third party apps
In the casethat you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo Phab, it’s possible!! We picked for you some top notch apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Use these apps on your Lenovo Phab and take screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you are able to update your Lenovo Phab to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Lenovo Phab is going to be much more pain-free. Google agreed to shorten the operation this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Phab is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you can actually publish screenshots taken on your Lenovo Phab.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Phab model
Source: Screenshot Google