In this modern time our smartphones integrate convenient specifications as the option to print a screenshot. With a display screen size of 6″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro from Lenovo offers to record outstanding images of the best situation of your personal life.
For a screenshot of your favorite apps like Tik Tok, Viber, Instagram,… or for one email, the task of shooting screenshot on the Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro using Android 5.0 Lollipop is going to be very simple. In reality, you have the choice between two standard ways. The first one utilize the fundamental items of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro. The second option is going to make you employ a third-party software, reliable, to create a screenshot on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro. Let’s check the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro
- Go to the screen that you’d like to record
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro just made a screenshoot of the screen
In the event that your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro don’t have home button, the process is as below:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro simply made an excellent screenshot that you can publish by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro until you see a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Head over to the screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro using third party apps
If for some reason you want to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro, you can! We selected for you some very good apps that you should install. You do not have to be root or some questionable manipulation. Install these apps on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to upgrade your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro is way more easy. Google chose to simplify the procedure this way:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, you are able to share screenshots taken with the Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo K920 Vibe Z2 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google