In this modern time our favorite cell phones already include tremendous characteristics as the capability to shoot a screenshot. Using a display screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Lenovo Moto G5 from Lenovo assures to shoot top quality pictures of the best situation of your life.
For a screenshot of popular apps like Snapchat, Wechat , Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of capturing screenshot on your Lenovo Moto G5 running Android 7.0 Nougat is just incredibly convenient. Believe it or not, you have the option between two standard ways. The first one utilize the regular assets of your Lenovo Moto G5. The second solution will make you implement a third-party apps, reliable, to make a screenshot on your Lenovo Moto G5. Let’s check the first method
How to generate a manual screenshot of your Lenovo Moto G5
- Go to the screen that you’d like to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Lenovo Moto G5 simply realized a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your Lenovo Moto G5 do not have home button, the method is the following:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home key
- The Lenovo Moto G5 simply shot a fantastic screenshot that you can share by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Lenovo Moto G5 until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Look at the display screen you desire to record, swipe down the notification bar to see the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Lenovo Moto G5 using third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to take screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Lenovo Moto G5, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two really good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some questionable manipulation. Set up these apps on your Lenovo Moto G5 and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can update your Lenovo Moto G5 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the Lenovo Moto G5 is going to be incredibly more easy. Google decided to simplify the method in this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Lenovo Moto G5 is kept on a special folder.
After that, you can actually share screenshots realized with the Lenovo Moto G5.
More ressources for the Lenovo brand and Lenovo Moto G5 model
Source: Screenshot Google