Recently many of our smartphones already include tremendous specifications like the ability to print a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2560px, the HTC U11 from HTC promises to seize quality photos of the best occasion of your life.
For a screenshot of famous apps like WhatsApp, Reddit, Linkedin,… or for one email, the task of taking screenshot on your HTC U11 using Android 7.0 Nougat is extremely simple. In reality, you have the option among two universal techniques. The first one uses the basic options of your HTC U11. The second process is going to have you utilize a third-party apps, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your HTC U11. Let’s check the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your HTC U11
- Look at the screen that you’d like to record
- Hold together the Power and Volum Down button
- The HTC U11 just took a screenshoot of your screen
However, if your HTC U11 do not have home button, the procedure is the following:
- Hold together the Power and Home button
- The HTC U11 just made a great screenshot that you are able show by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the HTC U11 until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Look at the display screen you wish to record, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC U11 by using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to take screenshoots with third party apps on your HTC U11, you can! We selected for you one or two top notch apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Add these apps on your HTC U11 and take screenshots!
Bonus: In the case that you are able to upgrade your HTC U11 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on the HTC U11 is going to be much more smooth. Google chose to shorten the process in this way:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your HTC U11 is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, you can share screenshots taken with the HTC U11.
Source: Screenshot Google