Right now a lot of our cell phones already include convenient functionalities such as the ability to print a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 1440 x 2880px, the HTC U12 from HTC promises to shoot excellent images of the best instant of your personal life.
For a screenshot of popular apps like Twitter , Reddit, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the task of shooting screenshot on your HTC U12 using Android 8.0 Oreo is extremely convenient. In reality, you have the choice between two common solutions. The first one utilize the fundamental assets of your HTC U12. The second process is going to have you implement a third-party application, accredited, to create a screenshot on your HTC U12. Let’s find out the first method
How you can make a manual screenshot of your HTC U12
- Head to the screen that you expect to capture
- Press simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing HTC U12 simply took a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your HTC U12 do not possess home button, the procedure is the following:
- Press simultaneously the Power and Home button
- The HTC U12 simply grabbed an ideal screenshot that you are able share by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the HTC U12 until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Check out the display screen you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to find out the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC U12 with third party apps
In cases where you prefer to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your HTC U12, it’s possible!! We chose for you one or two very good apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some shady manipulation. Add these apps on your HTC U12 and take screenshots!
Extra: Assuming that you can upgrade your HTC U12 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of capturing a screenshot on the HTC U12 is going to be much more straight forward. Google decided to make easier the operation like this:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your HTC U12 is saved on a particular folder.
After that, you are able to share screenshots taken with the HTC U12.
Source: Screenshot Google