In these modern times our cell phones have practical functionalities like the ability to take a screenshot. With a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the HTC One E8 from HTC promises to take excellent photos of the best moment of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of famous apps like Tik Tok, Wechat , Instagram,… or for one text message, the process of making screenshot on the HTC One E8 using Android 4.4 KitKat is just extremely simple. The truth is, you have the option among two standard methods. The first one utilize the fundamental assets of your HTC One E8. The second option will have you use a third-party software, accredited, to make a screenshot on your HTC One E8. Let’s discover the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your HTC One E8
- Look at the screen that you choose to record
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down key
- Your HTC One E8 just realized a screenshoot of the screen
If your HTC One E8 do not have home button, the method is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home key
- The HTC One E8 simply did a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by mail or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the HTC One E8 until you see a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Head to the screen you expect to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder known as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC One E8 by using third party apps
In cases where you choose to take screenshoots with third party apps on your HTC One E8, it’s possible!! We picked for you some really good apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some shady tricks. Add these apps on your HTC One E8 and take screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to update your HTC One E8 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the HTC One E8 is incredibly more straight forward. Google decided to make easier the process like this:
Finally, the screenshot taken with your HTC One E8 is saved on a particular folder.
From there, you can actually publish screenshots taken with the HTC One E8.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC One E8 model
Source: Screenshot Google