In this modern time our cell phones come with useful functionalities like the capability to take a screenshot. Using a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the HTC One E9 from HTC promises to record excellent images of the best instant of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of your favorite apps like Snapchat, Viber, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the technique of shooting screenshot on your HTC One E9 using Android 5.0 Lollipop is definitely incredibly fast. In reality, you have the choice among two universal ways. The first one make use of the basic options of your HTC One E9. The second method will have you use a third-party application, trusted, to produce a screenshot on your HTC One E9. Let’s experience the first method
Tips on how to generate a manual screenshot of your HTC One E9
- Look at the screen that you want to record
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing HTC One E9 simply took a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your HTC One E9 do not possess home button, the procedure is as below:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home button
- The HTC One E9 easily grabbed a fantastic screenshot that you are able send by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your HTC One E9 until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Check out the display you wish to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen beneath.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your HTC One E9 using third party apps
In the event that you prefer to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your HTC One E9, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two really good apps that you’re able to install. No need to be root or some shady manipulation. Download these apps on your HTC One E9 and capture screenshots!
Special: In the event that you can update your HTC One E9 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of making a screenshot on your HTC One E9 has become incredibly more smooth. Google made the decision to shorten the procedure in this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your HTC One E9 is kept on a special folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots realized on your HTC One E9.
More ressources for the HTC brand and HTC One E9 model
Source: Screenshot Google