In these days our favorite smartphones feature practical features just like the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a screen size of 5″ and a resolution of 720 x 1280px, the ZTE V5 Red Bull from ZTE guarantees to snap excellent pictures of the best occasion of your life.
For a screenshot of trendy apps such as Snapchat, Viber, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the technique of taking screenshot on your ZTE V5 Red Bull running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is just truly simple. In fact, you have the option between two basic techniques. The first one works with the fundamental items of your ZTE V5 Red Bull. The second technique is going to make you use a third-party application, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your ZTE V5 Red Bull. Let’s discover the first method
Tips on how to make a manual screenshot of your ZTE V5 Red Bull
- Go to the screen that you want to record
- Hold in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- The ZTE V5 Red Bull simply realized a screenshoot of your display
In the event that your ZTE V5 Red Bull lack home button, the procedure is the following:
- Hold in unison the Power and Home button
- The ZTE V5 Red Bull easily grabbed a wonderful screenshot that you are able send by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the ZTE V5 Red Bull until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Look at the display you choose to to capture, swipe down the notification bar to observe the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Look at your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder titled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your ZTE V5 Red Bull with third party apps
In cases where you prefer to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your ZTE V5 Red Bull, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two very good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some sketchy tricks. Download these apps on your ZTE V5 Red Bull and capture screenshots!
Extra: If you are able to upgrade your ZTE V5 Red Bull to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the ZTE V5 Red Bull is going to be much more straight forward. Google chose to make easier the method like that:
Right now, the screenshot taken with your ZTE V5 Red Bull is kept on a distinctive folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots taken with the ZTE V5 Red Bull.
More ressources for the ZTE brand and ZTE V5 Red Bull model
Source: Screenshot Google