In these modern times our favorite mobile phones have helpful features as the ability to shoot a screenshot. With a display size of 5.2″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S from Nubia guarantees to snap top quality images of the best situation of your life.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps like WhatsApp, Facebook, Linkedin,… or for one email, the process of shooting screenshot on the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S running Android 6.0 Marshmallow is without question truly convenient. The truth is, you have the choice between two common solutions. The first one works with the regular tools of your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S. The second method will make you employ a third-party application, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S. Let’s check the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S
- Look at the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- The ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S actually took a screenshoot of the display
If your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S lack home button, the process is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- Your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S easily grabbed a superb screenshot that you are able send by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S right until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the screen or
- Head over to the screen you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head over to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S with third party apps
In the event that you choose to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S, you can! We chose for you some top notch apps that you can install. You do not have to be root or some questionable manipulation. Download these apps on your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S and make screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you can upgrade your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of making a screenshot on the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S is considerably more easy. Google chose to ease the method in this way:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S is saved on a distinctive folder.
From there, you can actually publish screenshots realized with the ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S.
More ressources for the Nubia brand and ZTE Nubia Z11 mini S model
Source: Screenshot Google