Recently our favorite mobile phones feature great functionalities like the ability to take a screenshot. Using a display size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 720 x 1440px, the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 from Xiaomi offers to capture outstanding images of the best occasion of your life.
Just for a screenshot of trendy apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Tinder ,… or for one text message, the procedure of shooting screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Y2 working with Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely extremely convenient. Actually, you have the choice between two simple options. The first one takes advantage of the fundamental tools of your Xiaomi Redmi Y2. The second technique is going to have you implement a third-party application, trustworthy, to make a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Y2. Let’s discover the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Y2
- Head to the screen that you choose to record
- Press in unison the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 actually took a screenshoot of the display
In the case that your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 don’t have home button, the approach is the following:
- Press in unison the Power and Home button
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 easily took an excellent screenshot that you can publish by mail or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your screen or
- Go to the screen you aspire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and voila!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 using third party apps
If for some reason you choose to take screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Y2, you can! We chose for you a few top notch apps that you may install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 and take screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you are able to update your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 has become way more pain-free. Google chose to simplify the method like that:
At this moment, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Y2 is kept on a distinctive folder.
Following that, it is easy to share screenshots taken on your Xiaomi Redmi Y2.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Y2 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português