In these days our cell phones have tremendous features just like the option to capture a screenshot. Using a screen size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 720 x 1440px, the Xiaomi Redmi S2 from Xiaomi assures to seize top quality photos of the best situation of your life.
Suitable for a screenshot of famous apps like Snapchat, Facebook, Discord,… or for one email, the procedure of making screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi S2 using Android 8.0 Oreo is definitely incredibly convenient. In reality, you have the choice among two universal ways. The first one make use of the fundamental assets of your Xiaomi Redmi S2. The second method will have you implement a third-party application, accredited, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi S2. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi S2
- Head over to the screen that you want to record
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi S2 actually made a screenshoot of the screen
In the case that your Xiaomi Redmi S2 don’t have home button, the method is the following:
- Squeeze synchronously the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi Redmi S2 simply shot a fantastic screenshot that you can show by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi S2 right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of your display or
- Head to the display you want to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen down below.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder labeled Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi S2 using third party apps
In the event that you prefer to take screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi S2, it’s possible!! We selected for you a few really good apps that you may install. No need to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi S2 and take screenshots!
Special: In the event that you can update your Xiaomi Redmi S2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of capturing a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi S2 has become way more easy. Google agreed to ease the process like that:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi S2 is saved on a distinct folder.
After that, you can publish screenshots realized on your Xiaomi Redmi S2.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi S2 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português