Recently a lot of our smartphones integrate practical features as the ability to capture a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 from Xiaomi promises to take outstanding pictures of the best occasion of your life.
For a screenshot of popular apps like WhatsApp, Wechat , Linkedin,… or for one text message, the technique of shooting screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 running Android 7.0 Nougat is certainly very convenient. Actually, you have the choice between two general techniques. The first one uses the basic equipment of your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2. The second process is going to have you use a third-party application, accredited, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2. Let’s discover the first method
Methods to make a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2
- Head to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 simply took a screenshoot of the screen
If your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 lack home button, the method is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- Your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 just grabbed a great screenshot that you can show by email or Instagram.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 until you experience a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head to the display screen you desire to capture, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen down below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 by using third party apps
If perhaps you want to make screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2, it’s possible!! We selected for you some really good apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some questionable tricks. Install these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 and make screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you are able to update your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 to Android 9 (Android Pie), the method of taking a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 has become considerably more convenient. Google chose to make easier the technique this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 is saved on a distinct folder.
Following that, you are able to share screenshots realized on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português