Right now our favorite mobile phones come with tremendous features such as the ability to shoot a screenshot. Along with a display screen size of 5.5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro from Xiaomi guarantees to take top quality pictures of the best situation of your existence.
Just for a screenshot of your favorite apps such as Tik Tok, Facebook, Discord,… or for one text message, the task of taking screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro running Android 6.0 Marshmallow is going to be truly convenient. In reality, you have the choice among two universal solutions. The first one takes advantage of the regular tools of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. The second method is going to make you use a third-party apps, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro. Let’s experience the first method
Methods to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Press synchronously the Power and Volum Down key
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro simply made a screenshoot of your display
In the case that your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro do not possess home button, the method is the following:
- Press synchronously the Power and Home key
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro easily did a wonderful screenshot that you can send by email or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro right until you observe a pop-up menu on the left of the display screen or
- Head to the display screen you aspire to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to witness the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Head to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder named Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro by using third party apps
In the event that you choose to capture screenshoots with third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro, it’s possible!! We picked for you one or two top notch apps that you can install. There is no need to be root or some shady tricks. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro and capture screenshots!
Bonus: Assuming that you can upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of making a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro has become way more simplistic. Google agreed to shorten the technique in this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro is saved on a special folder.
From there, you are able to share screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português