Nowadays a lot of our mobile phones feature helpful specifications just like the ability to take a screenshot. With a display size of 5.99″ and a resolution of 1080 x 2160px, the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus from Xiaomi assures to record top quality pictures of the best occasion of your personal life.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Snapchat, Wechat , Instagram,… or for one text message, the method of shooting screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus running Android 7.0 Nougat is going to be incredibly convenient. In fact, you have the choice among two general ways. The first one make use of the regular assets of your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. The second solution will have you use a third-party application, trusted, to generate a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus. Let’s discover the first method
How you can generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus
- Head over to the screen that you’re looking to capture
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Volum Down button
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus easily took a screenshoot of your screen
If your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus do not have home button, the procedure is as below:
- Hold simultaneously the Power and Home button
- Your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus simply did a perfect screenshot that you are able show by mail or social media.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus until you watch a pop-up menu on the left of the display or
- Check out the display you choose to to shoot, swipe down the notification bar to come across the screen beneath.
- Tap Screenshot and voila!
- Check out your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus with third party apps
If perhaps you prefer to capture screenshoots thanks to third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus, it’s possible!! We selected for you one or two very good apps that you may install. You do not have to be root or some sketchy tricks. Set up these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus and capture screenshots!
Extra: In the case that you are able to update your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus to Android 9 (Android Pie), the procedure of taking a screenshot on the Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is going to be incredibly more smooth. Google chose to shorten the technique this way:
At this point, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus is saved on a distinctive folder.
Following that, you are able to share screenshots taken on your Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português