Nowadays a lot of our mobile phones integrate practical characteristics like the option to capture a screenshot. Along with a display size of 5″ and a resolution of 1080 x 1920px, the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime from Xiaomi assures to take high quality pictures of the best instant of your existence.
Suitable for a screenshot of popular apps such as Snapchat, Viber, Discord,… or for one email, the process of taking screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime running Android 6.0 Marshmallow is without question truly simple. Actually, you have the option between two general techniques. The first one make use of the regular equipment of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime. The second technique is going to make you use a third-party apps, trustworthy, to produce a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime. Let’s discover the first method
The best way to generate a manual screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
- Go to the screen that you’re looking to record
- Squeeze together the Power and Volum Down button
- Your amazing Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime simply realized a screenshoot of your screen
In the event that your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime do not possess home button, the approach is as below:
- Squeeze together the Power and Home button
- The Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime just grabbed an ideal screenshot that you are able show by email or Facebook.
- Super Screenshot
- Screen Master
Developer: BlossgraphPrice: Free+
- ScreeShoot Touch
- Hold on tight the power button of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime right until you witness a pop-up menu on the left of your display screen or
- Go to the display screen you want to capture, swipe down the notification bar to experience the screen below.
- Tick Screenshot and and there you go!
- Go to your Photos Gallery (Pictures)
- You have a folder identified as Screenshot
How to take a screenshot of your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime by using third party apps
In the casethat you choose to capture screenshoots by way of third party apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime, it’s possible!! We selected for you a couple of really good apps that you should install. There is no need to be root or some questionable tricks. Use these apps on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime and capture screenshots!
Bonus: In the event that you are able to upgrade your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime to Android 9 (Android Pie), the process of taking a screenshot on your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime has become incredibly more simplistic. Google chose to make easier the process in this way:
Currently, the screenshot taken with your Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime is saved on a particular folder.
From there, it is easy to share screenshots realized with the Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime.
More ressources for the Xiaomi brand and Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime model
Source: Screenshot Google
Source: instruções em Português